As most of you know we moved this past week, and it all went pretty good. We moved on Saturday, well, at least all of our big stuff. And then we spent Monday and Tuesday moving odds and ends of things. Wednesday I spent getting the new apartment all put together. Then on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, I spent cleaning the old apartment. Good news is we will get all of our deposit back, but boy was I worn out. My ankles and feet have become quite swollen as well. I really thought all of the moving would "move" the baby to come into this world a little earlier, but nothing! (I will have to post pictures later of the new apartment) It has it's ups and downs, but of course that is the case with all apartments. We do love the extra space though, and Jaedon and Liv LOVE the playground that is literally just feet outside our front door.
14 years ago




7 comments:
Cute tummy, Mel! Can't wait to see it in person (and of course Jon, Liv and Jaedon too). Hopefully Saturday if all goes well. I'll be in DC tomorrow at this time. Better get some shut eye.
So what do they do when you have too much fluid, and what does the stress test show? You are looking great and we can't wait for her to make her arrival.
I wonder if I have too much fluid. I never get an ultrasound that late in the pregnancy but man when they break my water the nurses are always amazed at how many towels I soak. But let us know what too much fluid causes. P.S. I also lose 30 pounds of water weight in 5 weeks after I give birth.
Those NSTs are soo much fun . . . Wait till they pull out the "busser" to get the baby to move if there's bee no action. It make you almost feel guilty, like you are torturing the thing. The better option is to eat a candy bar or drink some juice before you go in so they don't have to buzz her :) Here's to hoping for a healthy and EARLY arrival. :)
I feel your pain of getting NSTs twice a week. I had to do that too for 6 weeks and was then induced at 38 wks. By then I didn't want to see any drs for a very long time. Hopefully the baby will come soon. Good luck!
I think you look cute and very tan........you are always a cute pregnant lady though!
Keep up updated.
You look awesome Mel. Keep us updated;)
Post a Comment