Friday, June 26, 2009

update...

Just so you all know. Everything is going well, and the baby is fantastic! Probably a little too fantastic in her swimming pool in my belly. :) We had another NST (non-stress test) yesterday and today, and she was reactive and doing well. The funny thing is, that there is so much fluid in there that she would move, but I couldn't feel it, but I could see my belly move. Lovely! Also I meet the criteria to be induced at 39 weeks!! But the bad part about that is not sure when to really schedule it because Jon has his exam for his Family Medicine rotation on Friday morning, and then that Monday he has a clinical exam test for Step 2 of the boards that he has to take down in Philly. But hopefully maybe she will just come on her own sometime this next week! :)

1 comments:

Whidget said...

On the positive side, you're sure to lose a lot of weight when you have the baby... :-)

Sounds good that the baby is doing well...

Bridget

PS- Jon is welcome to borrow the book when I am done with it...