Yes the day that we all have been waiting for has come!! Jon graduated from medical school from Penn State!!
Reading the Hippocrates Oath
Our friend and good neighbor Jenni took our pictures for us. And when I say "us", I mean all of our LDS medical class friends, 17 adults and 14 kids. This is one great bunch of people. (We are missing Jeff and Jessica though). These great people became our family and we did a lot together. I am going to miss them and all our fun times we had together.

I am going to really miss all these fun ladies!
Goodly parents!
Much thanks to all of our family for all your love and support!
Getting commissioned to a Captain!
Doctor Captain Jon Bassett
Reading the Hippocrates Oath
Our friend and good neighbor Jenni took our pictures for us. And when I say "us", I mean all of our LDS medical class friends, 17 adults and 14 kids. This is one great bunch of people. (We are missing Jeff and Jessica though). These great people became our family and we did a lot together. I am going to miss them and all our fun times we had together.

I am going to really miss all these fun ladies!
Goodly parents!





8 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so sooo PROUD of you guy's!!!! That is so AWESOME, Way to Go! A doctor in the family! You have the cutest lil kids! LoVe u-
Now let the fun begin! Just a random question how do you know what title goes first doctor or captain?
PS I think you are getting skinnier than you already are.
I didn't know that either so I asked Jon, and he said he would rather be called Doctor first because not everyone is a doctor. It is easier to be a Captain than a doctor.
Congratulations Dr. Bassett! It was fun to be there and participate in all of the fun festivities. Mel, you do look good!
I LOVE that picture of your kids in their Easter clothes and Jon in his graduation gear. That is the CUTEST family photo ever!
Way to go Jon! Mel you look AMAZING! Very pretty. Mary
so good to see someone at the other end of the road we're on. way to go mel and jon!
Thanks kids for a wonderful weekend. We so enjoyed sharing in these special times with you. We're missing those cute grandkids! Wish you were even closer than Omaha!
Post a Comment