Today our little Sofia turned one! Not so little anymore though. This girl is on the go and thinks she is one of the big kids. She is Miss Independent. And she is still quite the 'mama's girl'.

She loves chicken nuggets, and grapes. And eats both whole. She loves to close any door that is open.
She loves to carry around her baby dolls, and climbing in the baby dolls pack and play as well.
Here she is at one year old. So full of life and full of personality.
Here she is at one year old. So full of life and full of personality.
Best idea I ever had. Put the gifts in bags and leave them open so she can see what is inside. She loved pulling everything out of them.
Not too sure about this big cupcake
hmmmm...maybe I will try touching it...
maybe I'll just stick my face in there and see how it tastes...
what is this thing!?
maybe I'll try the no hands approach again...
haha, yeah that doesn't work!
oh yeah, this is more my size
mmmmm...this is good!
Now this size I can handle.
Yeah, Sof didn't want a thing to do with the actual birthday cupcake cake, but as soon as we put a little cupcake in front of her, she dove right in.
Man, we sure do love this girl and are so happy that we are so blessed to have her apart of our life. She is such a character, and has the cutest little smile. We love you Sof!




7 comments:
Happy Birthday Sophia! I didn't even recognize the big one year old because she looks so old but Gregg knew right away!
I can't believe she is ONE! She is seriously so DANG CUTE :) I love the picture of her on the stairs, it made me smile. Give her a hug from me!
she is stunning, mel. and that cupcake-cake is awesome!
Oh, little Sofia, you are so adorable, I just wanted to hug the computer screen when I saw the picture of her on the stairs! I can't believe that it has been one year, it has gone by fast!
Happy Happy Birthday Sofia! Can't believe it's been a year! Such a cute family!
Happy Birthday Sofia! So cute and getting too big too fast! But they sure do grab your heart from day one!! Hope your family is doing well!
I cant believe how fast they grow. I love the photo of her on the stairs. We miss you guys! Looks like you're living the good life, though!
Post a Comment