Friday, July 2, 2010

dancing machines

Jaedon LOVES the song 'I Gotta Feelin' So their favorite thing to do lately is to DANCE!! Once Livy's little hips get a shakin' it seems like she is never going to stop. And there is one part in there where Jaedon has quite a move...looks like a mix of Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson.

8 comments:

Amber said...

Livy was MADE for Zumba! Look at those hips shake!

Claudia said...

Again, again, again! I loved it and loved it and loved it! Liv can really shake that booty and Jaedon has awesome awesome moves, just like Michael and Elvis, but the star of the show had to be Sof! She's a rocker from way back!
Can't wait to have them dance in person! See you soon...
Love, Grandpa

Rachel said...

I LOVE love LOVE livy's hip movements. So classic!

PS Nate watched NEW MOON with me last night :)

Jaime Cox Bassett said...

How CUTE!!!! Sofia is so stinkin darlin, i loVed watchin her go! I also can't believe how big she is!!! Ur kids are so Cute-

Claudia said...

Can't wait to watch live and in person one of our favorite shows, "Dancing With the Stars" featuring our very own favorite little dancing stars! Claudia

Donene said...

I love Livy's hip movement and Sofia has figured out the dance moves! Jaedon you are a rock star!!!

Lance n Amber said...

Such great little dancers!
And I love your house!
Miss you guys!

Liz Szilagyi said...

Livy is the cutest little thing ever! I think that girl is ready for dance classes.