Friday, July 9, 2010

war zone

When it was about 2 weeks away from the 4th we kept getting warned over and over of how the fireworks are legal here, and that our neighbors block off the road and have a huge firework show. The fireworks started about a week before the fourth and occurred every night. I would like to ask them how much they spent on fireworks. Well, they did not disappoint and all of the other neighborhoods did not disappoint either. It sounded like it was a war zone with how many fireworks were going off. Afterwards, the road were pretty much completely covered with fireworks.

Here is a movie so you can hear and see some of them. It was hard to get them, so I am all over the place, sorry, but at the end it is a view from the back of the house.

3 comments:

Donene said...

Wow, I am going to have to come and visit on the 4th! That looks like fun!

Em said...

What a fun Forth! I love that they are playing with Tanks those are a great Forth tradition! :)

Rachel said...

HOLY COW! So anything goes in Nebraska. I'll bet the kids LOVED it :) So does everybody just come outside and watch everybody else's fireworks?