7 years ago I awoke to a stormy morning, with the excitement as if it were Christmas. I was calm, but full of energy, and had a peaceful feeling, and knew with a surety that I was marrying the man I was to spend the rest of the eternities with.

I am not perfect. He is not perfect. Our marriage is not perfect. But, I sure have enjoyed the ride of trying to figure it all out to try and make it as perfect as we can. And I look forward to the many years ahead with my best friend by my side, helping me every step of the way. I love you Sweets!
9 comments:
happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary you two!
Happy Anniversary!!! We love you.
Happy Anniversary!
Oh, what a happy day it was and so glad that the 2 of you found each other!
Congrats. I remember going to your reception and meeting you, with Shania Twain playing in the background. Your house looks great. And no we did not move, only for a month, we still have a few more years to go!
Congrats to you two! I have actually found your engagement picture and announcement as I was going through some things. Hope you have many more happy years ahead!
Pretty picture:)
Happy Anniversary....My life wouldn't be the same without Mel and Jon Bassett! Thanks for getting married. By the way....You two look so great in wedding picture, I love it!
Post a Comment