Ooops, I just called him and left him a message without any birthday wishes in it. Who knew it was already the 8th?
Happy Birthday Jayberry. Wish we were there to celebrate with chocolate cake! Give yourself and everyone a big hug from Grandpa B.XOXOXOXOXO
We do so love you and wish we could celebrate the big three 0 with you! Happy BirthdayxoxoxoxoxMom
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JON! I was going to call when I got home from YW last night but then it was waaaay to late and the boys were still not in bed :) so then I just plum forgot. so you tell Jon HAPPY BIRTHDAY and that we were thinking about him.
I love that last picture, that is totally Jon! WE love you Jon and hope your day was wonderful!!!
My Friend you are OLD!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ooops, I just called him and left him a message without any birthday wishes in it. Who knew it was already the 8th?
Happy Birthday Jayberry. Wish we were there to celebrate with chocolate cake! Give yourself and everyone a big hug from Grandpa B.
XOXOXOXOXO
We do so love you and wish we could celebrate the big three 0 with you! Happy BirthdayxoxoxoxoxMom
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JON! I was going to call when I got home from YW last night but then it was waaaay to late and the boys were still not in bed :) so then I just plum forgot. so you tell Jon HAPPY BIRTHDAY and that we were thinking about him.
I love that last picture, that is totally Jon! WE love you Jon and hope your day was wonderful!!!
My Friend you are OLD!!!
Post a Comment