I really need to download my pictures more often. But here are 3 posts, lumped into one.
First off is Sofia trying to turn herself into an oompa-loompa...

by doing this

and more of this. And then she went straight to the bathtub.

At Thanksgiving dinner, Jon was eating one of the legs, and
Sof decided that she wanted a go at it.
She really liked it!

Full of yummy food.

And then the day after Thanksgiving we went and got our tree and got all of the decorations up.

When I got the camera out, Sofia gave me a big
cheeser while saying cheese.

And the kids were putting the "stockings" to good use.

After we got the tree all decorated we watched Polar Express while sipping some yummy hot chocolate.
Let the Christmas season begin!!
7 comments:
love all that natural light and your camera! we watched polar express this weekend too, although I think its much better watching next to a christmas tree
yay for Christmastime :). Sof makes me laugh! And they were creative with their socks.
I love that stockings picture, and Sof and her turkey leg. Kids are just so easy to make happy.
Sof's oompa loompa picture is hilarious! What a funny girl, glad you captured it so well. I love your tree and I can almost smell it! The pictures with the socks are funny and brought back memories of the parents of my grandchildren doing the same thing, life ic a circle!
Cute, cute, cute!
One question for you Mel. Who is more excited for Christmas -- the kids or Jon? I think I already know.
Grandpa B
Love your tree Mel! It is a pretty one. Also thought those were pretty cute stockings. And, of course, awfully cute children. It will be a fun month at the Bassett home! Claudia
I love the pictures. Your tree is beautiful. I love the picture of Livy sipping her hot cocoa. So sweet!
Post a Comment