Tuesday, November 9, 2010

family photos part 1

We finally had a nice day, where the wind wasn't too bad, and Jon was home, so we hurried down to the lake and took some family pictures. The great thing about this camera, well one of the many great things, is that on the timer mode you have the option to take multiple photos. So I set the setting up high and it clicked away. I think it worked out all right.
So why this is 'part one' is because I want some feedback..., and there are a lot of pictures. Any kind of feed back. Like the picture is too dark, it is too light, I don't like that texture or photo effect, you need to zoom in, and so on, and so on. You get the point. So please leave a comment on your thoughts, and first reactions when viewing the pictures. Thanks.
Photo #1
Photo #2 Photo #3 Photo #4
Photo #5

11 comments:

COACHCORIN said...

Melanie, They turned out so cute. Awesome job.

Liz Szilagyi said...

I like the color fade in #1, but #5 is my favorite. I'm super impressed you did that all with a timer. GOOD WORK!

Ben said...

They seem a bit slanted to me. Which is fine if that's what you're going for. I like #5 too. Internet high five honey!

Rachel said...

I like #1 #4 and #5. Sorry :) LOVE THEM!

Em said...

In #1 my eye is drawn to the darkness in the upper right corner, but I do liked the vintage effect. #2 is a tad bright. I do like that pose and the arrangement of the family in 1&2. My favorite is #5, however I would like it centered...I think. I can't believe you did it with the timer! I have that same camera and if you look online you can find a wireless remote for fairly cheap. I love mine and it's always fun to jump in the shot and then just click away!

Topper said...

I vote one and five! Wow.

Laura said...

Super cute! I like #4 the best , but I think they all are great. I am going to have to make you take pictures of us next time you visit. You are so talented!

Claudia said...

My favorites are #1 and #4. Know nothing about photography, but I would have to agree with Em and say 4 and 5 need to be centered. Do so love the 'models' in the photo shoot. All of them look fantastic! Claudia

Anonymous said...

You did those by yourself?? Okay, color me green! #5 was my favorite, but they all looked GREAT!

jenni said...

so so so AWESOME Mel! I think #4 is my favorite because of the closeness of you all. I do like the vintage look of that one but I love me some bright photos, like #2. Nice job! I feel like the photo I picked of our girls to send out is seriously boring now! ha!

camie said...

I really love #1...since you asked. :)