These photos were one of the firsts that I took with my camera while playing around with it and trying to figure everything out. The photos of Livy were the ones that I was just amazed with and thought how 'model' like she looked in them.
Man, I love these kids!




8 comments:
I think we have the same camera! I am still not sure how to use all of the whistles and bells on mine but I love it! Love the pics! Can't wait to see more!
Love these pictures and love the one with Livy holding her lip gloss! So Cute!
Your kids are so cute!!!!
These are great pictures. They look very professional! I'm glad that you are taking lots of pictures so we can watch your kids grow up even though we are so far away.
you are right livy does look like a model. Those are dang good pictures .
Cute kids. Love your photography Mel. I think you need to make a studio in the garage and go professional!
Scott
Maybe it is time to let my Hubby buy me that camera... :) Great Work!
I do agree with you aobut Livy's photos. The photos evoke such a feeling of beauty, tenderness, and innocence. I love them! Claudia
Post a Comment