So here is round 2. Thank you so much for all of the wonderful comments. It was, and is great to see how other people view things, other than just mine and Jon's opinion. So again, comment away.
So I like um I think #7 (sorry I had to go back and compare again :) ). Also really love #2. So the first thing Nate noticed in the family ones was, "She's wearing HIGH HEELS!" HA :)
I love photo #2 and #7, I also like the color in photo #8. I think Sofia's eyes are definitely from the Shaw side! I love her little determination to climb the fence, so cute!!
7 comments:
GREAT JOB!!!!! So SOOO so CUTE! I WISH you could take pic's of kids! LOVE the so CUTE!!!
these ones are great too! my favorite though is photo 5 and 7. maybe a touch of warmth to 5 or coolness to 7? i really like the brightness of 5!
So I like um I think #7 (sorry I had to go back and compare again :) ). Also really love #2.
So the first thing Nate noticed in the family ones was, "She's wearing HIGH HEELS!" HA :)
I noticed the heels too. Fancy fancy.
For this one I like 4 and 6 best. Sure are cute kids!
Well, my personal favorite is #2! I LOVE IT! Also love 6. And, yes we all noticed the high heels. You looked great Mel! Claudia
I love photo #2 and #7, I also like the color in photo #8. I think Sofia's eyes are definitely from the Shaw side! I love her little determination to climb the fence, so cute!!
#6!!!
Was just checking in to see how your family is doing. Looks like you're doing beautifully- literally.
Oh, and did I mention #6?
Post a Comment