All right so last installment of the photos. There are quite a few, but rather than make another post, you will just have to endure the many photos of this one. So this time, I would like to know WHY? Why do you like the photo? What is it about it that makes you like it? And again a big thank you for all your comments. :)
photo 1


photo 4
photo 5
photo 6
photo 7

photo 9
photo 10
photo 11
photo 12
photo 13
photo 14





5 comments:
I absolutely LOVE them all! Why? Because the people in the photos are so dear to my heart! I love the joy and excitment in Sof's face in #1! I do like #9 better than #8 of Jaedon due to the darker background. I am really loveing the ones in black and white or sepia, whatever you call it. Really like the last one! The large and small of it. Love number 5 of Livy, but wish the wood was not so light in color. You are doing a great job Mel! Claudia
Mel- These pictures are awesome!!! i LOvE the picture of Soph being thrown in the air- PRICELESS!!! CUTEST kidz!!!
They are all really great and each shows the kids personality. But 6, 10, 14 are my favorite because of the way their skin looks so soft and creamy. what action is that?
#'s 1, 2, 5, 6, 8, 11, 15. Just seems to show the playful, fun side of each of the kids. Awesome Job!
1,5,8,10,12, and 15, okay it is really hard to deside a favorite, I like 1 beaduse it shows so much emotion. I like 5 because it really shows Livy and everything about that one is cute. I like 8 becuase that is a great shot of Jaedon and I love the hat. 10 because that is a perfect photo of Livey and I do believe she is quite photogenic. I like whatever you did to this one it looks great. and 15 is just too sweet! I love the Father daughter relationship in this one! You are getting good!!
Post a Comment