Yesterday since it was Martin Luther's King Day, Jaedon of course didn't have school, but Jon also was able to get the day off as well. So we ventured out to the Children's Museum. The kids always see commercials for it on PBS and are always begging to go. They loved it, and there was a ton to do and see.
14 years ago




4 comments:
I love how hard livy is concentrating on her 'painting'. I also love sof's smile as she is going down the slide head first. That looks like a very fun place!
What a fun family outing! So glad Jon had the day off also and you could all go together. Looks like you had a great day together. Can not believe how much the children have grown! WOW! Sure are cuties! Claudia
That looks like a great children's museum, I bet they loved it. I love the daredevil, the make up artist and the thinker!!
I wish we had a museuem like that close to us. Looks like a blast! Sofia and Isaac are two peas in a pod. He is our daredevil too.
Post a Comment