So was it a marker or eye liner? The first picture is so cute!! I love those 2 little faces!
It's pen. And she only does it with that certain one. She has done it a couple of times now.
you are right about that. They are the cutest things :)
They are so cute! I love Sofia's 5 o 'clock shadow:)
Hey McKenly has the same outfit. The face and the striped top.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So was it a marker or eye liner? The first picture is so cute!! I love those 2 little faces!
It's pen. And she only does it with that certain one. She has done it a couple of times now.
you are right about that. They are the cutest things :)
They are so cute! I love Sofia's 5 o 'clock shadow:)
Hey McKenly has the same outfit. The face and the striped top.
Post a Comment