Sunday, January 2, 2011

a shining sunbeam

Livy entered the world of Primary today. She is officially a little Sunbeam. It was weird waiting there with her to go into the Primary room, it just seemed like she was too little to be going. She did awesome and told us that she had a great time.

6 comments:

Claudia said...

Can't believe she's already a Sunbeam and a very beautiful one at that! She's growing up way too fast. Treasure every precious moment with your little ones. They'll be gone before you know it!
Love, Grandpa B

Rachel said...

Ty went today too for the first time. He still said in his prayer that he was thankful for nursery though. I think it will be hard to break that habit!

Donene said...

Oh, Olivia, you are so cute! so glad you are a cute sunbeam!!!

Lisa said...

Gracie too just became a sunbeam! Where did the time go???

Claudia said...

Yes, she is one mighty cute lil sunbeam! But she was more impressed about her gymnastics class she is going to! Too cute you are Miss Livy!

Topper said...

Your kids are great! If we're going to share a pew in church, I'm going to sit closer to you guys next time, so I can play with your kids. -I mean, so I can help you out if you need some extra hands. :)