So this is going to be a monster post. I just haven't had the energy yet to get around to posting things from our trip out to Idaho/Utah to see family, but figured I better post something before it gets too late.
Jon was able to come out with us for a couple of days, which was really nice. Here are some of the things we did while out there, and lots more that I was just too lazy to get the camera for.
Aunt Caitlin gave us pedicures.
Lots of time spent on the tramp.

Lots of time not being afraid of the dogs.
hot tubbin
The best part... being able to go and visit with Grandma and Grandpa Shaw.
We went to the Logan Aquatic Center one day. And I deserve the Mother-of-the-Year Award. All the kids got fried! I did apply sunscreen, but needed to re-apply apparently. I felt horrible for the next couple of days every time I would look at them.

Then one day was spent at my cousins wedding where I got to see lots of family that I haven't seen for quite some time. It was great. And I got to spend more time with these two wonderful people.
Sof got to hold real babies. She was in heaven.
Like I said before there was lots of other things we did, but I just wasn't motivated enough to go and get my camera. But we had a wonderful time and was so glad to see everyone. And a big THANK YOU to our parents for letting us stay.




4 comments:
Glad you had so much fun. Just sad that we didn't get to see you. Oh, well! Maybe next time!!!
SOOOOO gross that you got a pic of me in my swim suit.
And you are the mother of the year...duh! It was SO FUN to see you.
Missing you all in Delta! Thank YOU Mel for coming this way and letting us enjoy our Nebraska family! Happy 4th to you all! Claudia
It was so fun to have you here and we missed you as soon as you left. Can't wait to see everyone again!!
Post a Comment