Monday, July 11, 2011

Sofia is 2!

I had good intentions of getting this post done yesterday on her actual birthday, but it just didn't happen. But our cute little Sofia turned 2 yesterday.
My camera battery died while taking pictures of her opening her presents, and then I hadn't charged my backup one either. This girl L-O-V-E-S babies! So of course she had a baby birthday cake. hahaha...she was giving a good "cheese"
She wasn't quite sure what to do with the candles
Still not really getting it
So Dad and Jaedon had to help
Some wonderful things about Sof is that she obviously loves babies. I think she will be a great sister for her soon to be little brother (and maybe too much help). And she is a great sister to her older siblings as well. She also really loves doggies. Doggy was her first word. Her favorite thing to eat is hot dogs, AND gum. The girl is always getting into my purse, the drawers, or the cupboards looking for some. It wouldn't be so bad that she has such a love for gum if she wouldn't swallow it when she was done chewing it. She also has a love for shoes. She is always trying on someones shoes whether it is Dad's, mom's, Jaedon's, Livy's or her own. If they are out there, she will sample them. We love our little Sof and couldn't imagine life without her.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sof! She is such a cutie pie. I can't believe she's already two. Where does the time go???

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Sofia! Hope you had a great day :)
love you

Claudia said...

We all do love little Sof, she is so adorable!! And...the cake is darling Melanie!!! Perfect for little Miss Sofia! Sounds like she had a great birthday! Claudia

Donene said...

Oh, we love our little Sofia! Hope she had a wonderful day! We Love you Sofia!

Josie said...

wow Mel, I really can't believe she is already 2 and that baby #4 is on the way! I love how your kids look exactly like you and your family, they are all Jones!

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures! Wish you lived closer -- we miss you all!
Love, Grandpa

Lance n Amber said...

What a beautiful little gal! And I love the baby birthday cake. So impressed!