Six years ago, and even on a Sunday, I gave birth to this cute little guy. Boy how our lives changed after that. :)
Last night, well I guess early this morning at 3:30, I woke up to go to the bathroom, and it hit me that 6 years ago I woke up hurting right about this time. Then I couldn't go back to sleep because then I just kept thinking about the labor process that went down with Jaedon. Loved it, and love him even more.
Here is the big 6 year old!
Yesterday he had a little party with some of his friends. Can you guess what the theme was!?
Roller coasters, of course.
So we played some carnival games.
Some of them were:
Fishing
Ring toss
and can throw
(Pretty much everything was done inside because the weather is so blasted hot!)
Then onto cake and ice cream!
I got a good chuckle of how hard he was trying to get those little flames out.
I forgot to mention with Sofia's birthday, that for all of the kids birthday's we combined and got them a little playground.
And I am showing these last just because I love the excitement and pure joy and happiness on his face.


(Sofia kidnapped the whale and did not want to give it back)
Happy Birthday buddy! We love you and you are the best big brother anyone could ever ask for. You have such love and determination for things. And a very good example to your sisters.




9 comments:
I can't believe how much that baby picture looks just like him! I'm so excited for this next baby boy. Their combined present looks pretty great. What cute kids. Give them hugs from Aunt Liz.
I think the combined present is a great idea!
I love all of Jaedon's faces of pure excitement. Pure joy. Happy Birthday!
Looks like a fun time was had by all! Especially by the birthday boy!! Jaedon, we love you to the moon and back! Great cake Mel! Love the swing set. Wish we could have been there, but since we can't we sure enjoyed the photos! Claudia
I can't believe he is 6! I remember when you were prego with him! I have no concept of time the older I get! What a cute cake! I sure do miss you and think of you often cutie! Happy Bday Jaedon!
Wow- six. I still remember watching him crawl around at the park just before you guys moved to PA- crazy.
Super cute cake by the way- you are too creative for your own good.
Happy Birthday Jaedon!!! I can't believe it has been 6 years! Your cake is awesome and I love your combined gift, how fun!!
His baby pic really is close! Happy birthday Jaedon! I love his cake!!
Happy Birthday to Jaedon!
Oh, and that roller coaster cake was fabulous!
Post a Comment