The end of May we headed off to Utah to make our annual trip.
We started out the journey late because we left after Jon got off work, and so we arrived in Cheyenne quite late. I sure do have some awesome cousins that will let us crash there for the night. But it didn't stop this kid from losing a tooth and becoming pretty much toothless.
We then got to spend time with all these crazy people. It sure was fun.
And then got to go and spend some time visiting this wonderful place
And then made our way up to Idaho to visit these crazy yahoo's. Amazingly we were able to get together with all of Jon's side and my side. And boy did we have the time of our lives.






7 comments:
It was great to see you guys while you were here!!
Awesome pictures, Mel. We are missing you guys. What fun times we had...
nate is hilarious. enough said. more pics please :)
Well I was going to ask what Nate was doing? I think your dad just kept on smiling with the same face for every picture. :) So fun to see you! Thanks for the pictures. you're the best!
You're a great photographer! Thanks for taking our pictures. It was fun to hang out with you and your family, miss you guys already. Mary
Love your pictures and for some reason I always love the crazy pictures, I think it is because we see everyone's real personality. I love all of the pictures you sent, you are great, you photographer, you!
When I put this picture on display life size I had a blast kissing him https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-x4QNIVcQKlY/T-i6cxIiVFI/AAAAAAAAFIs/koWwJ0QQp_o/s0/IMG_8854.JPG So clear and sharp and so much detail he really came to life. The warm silky smooth display made it seem like I was really kissing him and that was awesome.
Post a Comment