This little girl is 3!
She woke up to balloons covering her floor
And then opened presents. When I came down she may have guessed what this present was, because she grabbed it and started rocking it and singing 'rock-a-bye baby'.
What is this?
GUM!!!
They are all fascinated by the baby because when you put the binky/bottle in the babies mouth it starts sucking and opens and closes its eyes while making baby noises.
One happy birthday girl
and all ready digging into her gum. :D (And Jack may have found some wrapping paper.)
Lucky for me, when I asked Sofia if she wanted a cake or cupcakes she chose cupcakes with pink frosting. Easy enough.
YAY!
Delicious!







6 comments:
Cute, cute kid! Happy birthday Sof. We love you.
Cutest little 3 year old! All smiles for her exciting day! Wish we could have been there with you all to celebrate! Just want to hug and kiss all those grand babies! Missing you all! Claudia
Her smile is so contagious. I love how her eyes smile too :)
Happy Birthday Sof!
she is so stinking cute.
mel.... are those christmas trees in your corner an all-year thing, or have you just forgotten about them. i mean seriously, it's july! :)
if it's the 'woodsy' theme, i totally get it. :D
love all the pics but that top one is so so so good!
oh, how we love you Sof! Happy birthday! I can't believe it has been 3 years since we went in the wagon to get you!
Post a Comment