Friday, December 28, 2007

Olivia's little... well I'll let you decide for yourself

Livy has this interesting way of letting us know that she is sick of being in a position, or hungry, or tired, or just needs some attention. And believe me, it will get your attention.

3 comments:

Donene said...

Livvy you definitely have a girl scream, and yes your Uncle Mac screams like a girl too!

Kellie Jean said...

so I think that she got it from Jaedon! I'm pretty sure that this is Exactly what he does when you have just left my house and he is NOT happy about it and he knows that he will spend the next hour with me and Bennett!

Lisa said...

Mel, my friend Bonnie was looking at your blog and asked me a question about it on my last blog but I don't know what she is talking about, can you help?