So we got some snow that finally stuck to the ground and stayed. We got about an inch or two was all. But Jon took Jaedon out to play in it, and oddly enough the kid actually likes the snow! But Jon, with his creative mind, found out a way to let Jaedon experience alittle bit of sledding! (This little snow storm came on Wednesday)
Friday, December 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oh Mel, I have missed your laugh so much. It was so funny to hear it. It brought back so many memories!! I can't wait to get together again!
I loved this video! I can't believe how fast Jaedon is growing up! Where has the time gone?
Mel, I am at work so I don't have the sound but it made me laugh when I saw the turtle back being used as the sled. Jon you are such a genius!
Post a Comment