So Jaedon has been stuck on playing the "duck, duck, goose" game lately. He wants to play it when there is just 2 of you too! But the greatest I think is watching Livy play it.
14 years ago
So Jaedon has been stuck on playing the "duck, duck, goose" game lately. He wants to play it when there is just 2 of you too! But the greatest I think is watching Livy play it.
Posted by
Unknown
at
7:01 PM
5 comments:
Hey Jon, Mel, Jaedon, and Livy
Jaedon and Livy you 'quack' us up. You are so cute. Next time we see you we must play a game of duck, duck, goose!! Thanks for the very adorable video clip.
Mama Bear
Livy , you are the best! I love to watch cute little minds at work. Thanks for the cute pictures.
ADORABLE!! Stuff like this makes me so excited to have kids! I love that Livy gets up and runs around even when she is not the "goose". So cute!
So cute! My kids love that game, so fun!
I love it!! so dang cute
Post a Comment