Saturday, February 7, 2009

silly monkeys

Here is Jaedon giving his rendition of the "5 Silly Monkeys".
Preschool must be paying off!! :)
And here is a cake that I made for a friends little girl. It didn't turn out as good as I had pictured it in my head, but I think it never does.If you can't tell, it is a bubble wand with bubbles

6 comments:

The Hulls said...

I think you did an awesome job on the cake!

jenni said...

We LOVED it! Thank you so much. It was so much better than what I pictured in my head when you said wand and bubbles! The kids went nuts!

Donene said...

Good job Jaedon! that was some mighty fine reading. The cake is very cute and quite creative, way to go Mel, how long did it take to make it?

Claudia said...

Jaedon,
I didn't know you were already reading! That is so awesome. You did a super job. I'll bet Livy loves to be read to. Keep up the good work. You are getting too smart for your britches!!
Love, Grandpa B

Claudia said...

Next time I see you Jaedon YOU can read Grandma a bedtime story about those naughty monkeys jumping on the bed! The cake is adorable Mel, you did a great job. Have a good week everyone! Claudia

Rachel said...

Ty was totally mesmerized by the song! Very cute......

I like how you clarified what the cake was (as if we couldn't tell!)