Friday, February 20, 2009

the results are in...

So what is your guess on what we are having?
Here at our household we have felt like we are having a girl. Do you think our intuition was right?

I think it has the "Jones" button nose

Well..., it is a..., GIRL!!! Of course now the question is... "what names are you thinking of?" That will be for a later post. ;) hahahaha

15 comments:

The Hulls said...

Oh I'm so excited for you guys!!! You guys make cute kids! How fun!

Rachel said...

YEA! I almost forgot it was today, but then ran down to the computer to check and YES, there it was! We are so happy for you guys. Yes, the names,,,,,,,,,,,hmmmmm Kace thinks, Beeka. What do you think :)

Claudia said...

Congratulations! Girls are awesome, just ask Aunt Liz!! The first generation of Bassetts was lopsided boy wise, and it looks as if the second generation is going to be just the opposite!! I am so excited to be a new Grandpa again! Love the pictures. It took me a while to find the button nose -- I don't read sonograms (sp?) too well! When I finally realized it was just the head I could see that cute little nose with no problem.
Love, Grandpa

kate said...

congrats! girls are so fun!

jenni said...

congrats!! what a lucky little lady!

Jessica J. said...

YEAH MEL- but now i'm gonna be super jealous if all i can produce are dang boys!!! i probably just made a mistake saying that out loud, but the Lord was reading my mind anyways :)

Rainee said...

Congratulations. I thought you would be having a girl since the logistics of having a girl is optimum if the deed is done 3 days before you ovulate and the basal temperature thermometer basically tells you the day you ovulate. So I figured when you said it was a surprise that it must be a girl.

Claudia said...

Congratulations! We are, of course, absolutely thrilled! And, very excited to add another grandchild to the family. Grandchildren are the best!
Claudia

Tia said...

How exciting!!! I can't believe that you already had your big ultrasound! It's seems like yesterday that you just found out! What does Jaedon think of having another sister?

Katie May said...

Yay!!! How fun for Livy!! Congratulations!

Donene said...

Yeah!!! another girl, we are a little lopsided on the boy side on the Jones side so we are so happy that you and Jon know how to make girls. I loved Rainee's scientific theory of getting a girl, I think she needs a surpise pregnancy to get the girl she wants.

W. Flint said...

Congrats! We can't wait to meet her!

Stac said...

Congrats Mel! I am excited for you guys! Now I want to know Rainee's theroy on getting a girl...

Kelley Flint said...

Congrats! Livy is going to love having a baby sister. That's so fun.

Josie said...

I don't know how I missed this post- congrats Mel! How exciting!