I hate doing more than one post in one day, but I need to be all caught up before we move so I am not playing catch up.
During our second year we went over to a 4th year med student's house and they showed us what their family gave him for a graduating present. It was an old Dr's bag. So as I was deciding on something to do for Jon, I thought how perfect an old antique bag would be for him going into Family Medicine. (Thanks Jones's) So I went on a search and couldn't find any thing I really liked, and that was affordable. So I talked with my mom and she was able to find one and some instruments, and that would be Jon's graduation present from my family. I love it and Jon loves it as well. Much thank yous to my family.

Testing out the instrumentation.




5 comments:
OK, so how very cool is that!
I still love it and I loved the hunt to find such a cool item!
Oh, and congratulations to Jon!!! Way to make us humbly grateful for you and all of your accomplishments!!
I didn't even notice you did another post that day! CONGRATULATIONS JON!
Those look like some fun and well deserved trips you've taken. That is a cool old bag with some neat tools. These pictures make me want to plan a trip to Santa Fe. Good luck with the move!
Post a Comment