Last Saturday I met up with my sister and mom in New York, for one last hoo-raw! It was a little rainy in the morning but not bad, and by late morning it was perfect weather.
Here we are in front of Bloomingdale's. I never realized how expensive that store was!

In front of CBS

Central Park

Having some yummy seafood!

We all got some sunglasses from the market
The market

Not sure where this is...
It was really fun though, and was probably the best Mother's Day present ever. A day and a night away from kids! Thanks Sweets for being such an awesome hubby! And thanks to my mom and sister for the fun weekend.
3 comments:
How FUN! And so great to get to go with your Mom and sis. Glad you had a great time!
What a fun time! It is always nice to have a break.
We were there at that same time apartment hunting! The funny thing is that I saw someone I thought was you (it wasn't) and I remember thinking that was a silly thought because you were in Hershey (or so I thought :)
Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment