Well, as most of you know, we are on our way to Nebraska! We left Wednesday and have been taking our time. Actually we are only allowed so many miles to travel in a day as well. But I am the only one awake at the moment and so with some free time, I thought I would let you know things I am going to miss and things that I am looking forward to. First of all and definitely the first, I am going to miss all of our awesome friends from Hershey, especially our friends from our class. They truly became more than just our friends..., they were our family. And it was very hard to leave them and say good bye. Of course I cried. We love you all so very much and miss you all terribly. I am going to miss how green everything is. The TALL big trees. The awesome rain storms. How close we were to so many attractions. Hershey Park, Chocolate World, and FOR SURE the Outlets! I am going to miss all of their fun things they did for holidays as well. I am looking forward to being a homeowner! To be moving on to the next step in our lives. To be able to explore a new place and see what it has to hold for us. For Jaedon to be starting Kindergarten. And just the overall newness of everything. Nebraska here we come!!
14 years ago




3 comments:
Sometimes it is hard to move on but then so exciting to see what the next aspect of our lives wil be like. Just remember you are a product of all you have come in contact with so just think how rich our lives are when we can touch so many people and they can touch our lives as well. I am excited for the next step your family is taking and home will be wherever you and your family are at the moment.
Why are you the only one awake? You should be sleeping :) For sure the outlets!
Does Nebraska have outlets? You will have to find out. It will be so much fun exploring and making new friends!
I thought of you yesterday when Jaedon was licked in primary to be a helper then someone said "they moved". Even though we too are leaving, it was so sad to hear that! I just have to tell you how much I really enjoyed getting to know you as a person and friend. You are so talented and I'm glad I was able to learn from you while you were here! Digital scrapbooking and photoshop in general has changed by life! I owe it all to you :)
Enjoy Nebraska because believe it or not, residency goes by way to FAST and then you move on . . . again.
I;m checking in often so make sure you keep the updates coming :)
Post a Comment