Thursday, October 28, 2010

family night=pumpkin night

For Family Home Evening it just so happened that we were having pizza that night, and I thought it would be fun for the kids to make Jack-O-Lantern pizzas. So here are their creations.
I even decked out the big pizza. Then onto the pumpkin carving... No pictures of them carving though, because they both did not want anything to do with the guts of the pumpkin. But Jaedon did want to try the seeds roasted, which we did, and he liked them. But here's how they looked when we, or I should say I was all finished. (Jon did get home in time to carve the little one for Sof though)

7 comments:

Rachel said...

I am impressed! The pizza's are a dang good idea.

Donene said...

Very Cute! I love the pumpkins! and the pizza is great! Livy's hair is getting so long!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're jack-o-lanterns look great (both the pizza and pumpkins ones).

Rainee said...

They look fantastic!

Claudia said...

Fun times! The pizzas and pumpkins turned out great. Happy Halloween one and all!
Gpa

Kristin said...

such a cute idea Mel! You are a darling mother!!!

Claudia said...

Looks frightfully delicious to me! Claudia