Sunday, October 31, 2010

happy halloween

We have had Halloween celebrations for the past 3 days now. Been busy, but had fun doing it.
Since taking pictures with my new camera I have noticed how photogenic Livy actually is. And some of them I am amazed how "model" like she can look. There will be a whole other post on some pics of that.
On Friday we got ready to go to Jaedon's school and have a little party there with him and his friends.
Sof was not being happy.
Yep not happy. But once she got to the party and got a popcorn ball she was just peachy... or more like green.
The majority of Jaedon's class. Jaedon is Batman in the front row.
Then on Saturday the Base put on a free Festival. And they actually had a lot of cool stuff. The Air Force has treated us good.
Livy is digging for her prize...
Jaedon wasn't digging, just throwing the straw around until he saw something
On the lookout of what to do next.
Here's a pic where Sof isn't bawling her eyes out.
Painting their pumpkins
Then today we made some yummy Halloween sugar cookies
See, model material. Or is it just because I am her mom?
Let the frosting begin.
This is how Sof helped...
by eating all the goods.
Then we went Trick or Treating just to a few of our good neighbors. Sof
helped herself to alot of things. If people left the bowl of candy there, she would just keep taking and taking and taking.This house has a reflective front door, which the kids thought was great.
This is the best I could get of them all looking at me.

Hope every one had a great Halloween!!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

HA! The pictures of Sof remind me of my pictures on Halloween when I was little. :) Looks like you all had fun celebrating!

Anonymous said...

Wow, are you a professional photographer or what? Looks like you all had a lot of fun!

Donene said...

I love the pictures and I always thought Livy could model! I love Snow White, lady bug and Bat man!!

jenni said...

LOVE your pictures! that first one of Livy is so good!

Claudia said...

Sofia is as cute as a bug in a Halloween costume! I do not think she was impressed to be a ladybug. Too funny. Beautiful Princess and such a handsome Batman! How fun childhood is! Claudia