Thursday, April 7, 2011

dress up

**update**: So after writing my last post I have finally realized something about myself. I am an emotional person. Granted I don't show it very much and hold a lot of things in, I am emotional. Pregnant or not pregnant. I always wondered where we got Jaedon sometimes, because he is an emotional and sensitive kid. He just takes after his mom.
Livy is the dress up QUEEN! If I get her dressed in the morning, she shortly will be downstairs getting some sort of dress up on. (I think I am going to give up on getting her dressed.) Lately they have been either her gymnastics outfits, or dance outfits. We even went and picked Jaedon up from school yesterday in a leotard (which was way too small), and a tutu. I didn't have the energy to make her change.
(This particular outfit is a little big, and she just wears this one when the other gymnastic outfit is dirty.)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I flipping don't know how I missed your last post but I did.
Livy's hair is getting so long. Don't worry I usually don't have the energy to get them to change (except for Nate if we are going somewhere and I don't want him to wear SWEATS :) )
Anyway, I never thought of you as an emotional person, but I do think it is true that you hold a lot of stuff inside. I really loved the post. It was perfect!

Liz Szilagyi said...

I love Jaedon's sensitive side. He is such a sweet little guy. Liv looks like she's ready for a cartwheel. I sure miss them! I hope they don't forget me completely once we all get around to seeing each other at the same time.

I only met your Grandma once, but her kindness is hard to miss. I could really tell she's an upbeat woman who loves life. I hope this all gets easier for you, and that you get to spend lots of quality time with her.

Donene said...

LOve LIvy's pose, I think you probably got your emotion's from Your Mom! If you ever need a good shoulder just call :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, Mel, I agree, you tend to hold your emotions in, but they are there and it is a okay to reveal them. I do not like anyone to see me cry. I think your hubby holds his in also. Maybe we should all get together and watch a sad movie and release them! I do believe holding them in when my parents passed on helped to contribute to my depression, along with other factors (like genetics!) Can not believe how big Livy is getting! She just looks like she has grown up so much in that photo!!