Last Friday evening we got the milk jugs out and the kids made their Easter baskets.
I first did Sof's because she wasn't showing any interest in it, but then she finally decided to come color. All the wonderful Easter baskets all personalized to their liking, ready for the Easter Bunny.
Saturday morning when they woke up they were so excited to go and find their baskets, and see what the Easter Bunny had brought.
Then on Sunday they all got dressed up in the Easter attire.





4 comments:
Totally cute idea of having the kids make their own Easter bunny buckets out of milk jugs! What fun family traditions you have :)
Looks like the Bassett's had a very egg-citing Easter at their house! They did a cute job on the baskets. Isn't it delightful watching them have so much fun! Jaedon looks handsome and the girls beautiful in their Easter outfits! Claudia
I love those baskets. You are going to have to show me how you cut them cause mine did not look that good. Did you do that as a kid too? Ben was teasing me for our baskets, but his kids are going to love them!
Those sure are some good looking kids!
I think this is one post a day week for you!
The kids look so stinking cute in their easter attire. Especially the bare feet!
I really like the milk carton basket idea. Very fun!
Post a Comment