As stated in previous posts, Jaedon started his T-ball league. It is pretty laid back. Parents can go out on the field with the kids if they want and help the kids play. You only move one base at a time, and everyone gets to bat. So, no outs. Jaedon is on the older end of the team and so he does pretty well compared to some of the other kids.
I liked this picture because you can see the 2 kids in the outfield fighting over the ball that Jaedon just hit.

This one cracks me up as well. On the last batter, who ever is on base they of course run the rest of the bases. Well, Jaedon was on his way home instead to 3rd. Maybe it is due to the 3rd base coach. ;) Just kidding Sweets, I love you!
They play him at first base quite a bit too since he is one of the few that can catch a ball most of the time.

And can throw it back to the home plate to the coach.





4 comments:
Awesome Jaedon, you look like a natural! THanks for the pics, so great to see the super star Jaedon!
AWESOME! Gotta love t-ball ;)
YAY Jaedon!
Not going to lie, Tball was not my favorite sport to watch. Also I do not like how they can't get anyone out. Our leagues do that too. How are they supposed to learn the rules. That is my thought.
It was fun "seeing" you yesterday ;)
Oh how I wish we could have been there!!! Thanks for the wonderful post Miss Mel! I LOVED watching children playing t-ball. Best sport ever to watch!! I remember one little girl did not want to wear a helmet, as it messed up her hair! And, when put in outfield she would locate a shade tree to sit under! She did not play the next year. Dang it was funny. It is just so relaxed among parents, all cheering together for the benefit of all the children. Love it! Those photos of Jaedon are priceless! Third base coach is pretty good looking, isn't he? Claudia
Post a Comment