Thursday, November 22, 2012

family pics

As I have done before, I will have different posts each day of our family pictures. And also like years past, we have left it up to the trusty old timer on the camera to capture our family.
 
These cute boots are what we planned our outfits around. Love them, and loved them even more when I got them on sale. :D
We went to a place called Old Market. It is in Omaha, and is just lovely. As you can see the cobble road, awesome old brick buildings and vines growing up them. I loved this location, but it would have been better if we would have been there in the afternoon and not morning. But I think it still turned out all right.
 We did manage to find a cute little spot that was in the shade though too.
 The crazy pictures are by far my favorites. The personality of everyone comes out.
 And I am throwing these in here with this post because I don't really want a post of just Jon and I. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mel, you are awesome. I loved every photo. Those of you and Jon were some of the best!! But my favorites had to be the crazies -- especially with Jack upside down!!! Thanks for sharing. Scott

Claudia said...

I LOVE the very last photo of you and Jon!! You are a beautiful woman Mel and Jon is such a handsome child of mine. Loved the boots and the color scheme with them and did love, love, love the photo of Jack upside down. They were all soooo good! Beautiful family! Claudia

Liz Szilagyi said...

You are so gorgeous Mel! The kids are cute and all, but in almost every photo I just thought Mel looks so beautiful! I loved the funny faces one, especially the one where Jack is hanging upside down.

Donene said...

Wow, you are a pro! I loved all of them and the silly ones are so cute, love the upside down Jack, the boots, the cute girls, and I think that is one of the best pictures I have seen of Jaedon! Love them!

The Thompsons said...

Beautiful pics!!