Tuesday, November 20, 2012

i forgot

As I was going through some pictures to see how far behind on things I was, and before I posted our family pictures, I found the pictures from my birthday. Jon and I both upgraded our phones and so that was our birthday presents, but Jon was asking the kids what we should do for my birthday one night and Jaedon shouted out that we should get a pinata!
Well, that is exactly what we did. Jon and the kids surprised me with a pinata and the movie The Avengers. (Which our WHOLE family loves. Maybe that will be our costume theme for next year.)
 The kids sure enjoyed it and no present is greater than seeing pure joy and happiness from my children, and to have a husband that loves his family so dearly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! What cute kids you have, and how lucky could you be to celebrate your bday with a pinata!!!

Rachel said...

ditto. Watching your kids have fun and be happy is the best! Glad you had a great bday.

Donene said...

That's pretty great! I think that is one of my favorite things too! I bet they loved it!