Thursday, November 1, 2012

halloween

Man, its been awhile since I have posted anything. Not too much has been happening. Jon has interviewed at Scott AFB, Nellis AFB, Travis AFB and here for a possible faculty position for our 3 years of pay back to the Air Force. We will know in December if any of the bases would like him. I have been busy with photo sessions and that takes quite a bit of my time. We did finally manage to get our own family pictures though, and that will come in a later post. The kids are doing well, and I need to post about Jaedon's stitches, but onto Halloween for now.
 
Jaedon and Livy wanted to be characters from Star Wars, and so we talked the younger 2 into being something from Star Wars also. Well, I guess Jack didn't really have a say in it.
  This is where Jack was most of the night until Sof decided she was done with Trick-or-Treating and wanted to ride in the stroller.
 I know this picture is blurry, but Livy's face is priceless. The girl was SO excited for Halloween. Everyday she would let me know how many more days were left until they got to go Trick-or-Treating.

5 comments:

The Thompsons said...

SO cute! I tried to convince Nathan to do Yoda one year, but he wouldn't cooperate with the ears - Jack's seriously adorable!

kate said...

they look fantastic! seriously cute kids you've got there, mel!

Donene said...

These costumes are so awesome! Love how cute they are, give them all a big kiss for me!

Anonymous said...

Precious!!

Rachel said...

I love the costumes. The theme idea is awesome. So are they as excited for Thanksgiving?!