Saturday, November 24, 2012

Mr. Jaedon

Love this "big" buddy of ours. He is so sweet and kind, and always trying to do what is right and wants to please those around him. His 2 front teeth decided to finally grow in. Oh, and if you look closely you can see his stitches to your left of the top of his hair line. He was out at recess a couple of days before we took these and he was standing by the brick wall with some of his friends trying to get warm, and out of no where a basketball came and hit his head causing the other side to hit the wall. Surprisingly it didn't bleed very much, but was quite deep. He was a trooper through the whole experience.

2 comments:

Claudia said...

Ouch! Sorry Jaedon. I searched hard to find the stitches and am not sure I even found them. The pictures are wonderful Mel. How talented you are!
Scott

Anonymous said...

He looks absolutely adorable in this picture https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fJPjWYaqykw/UK5HYW5zuFI/AAAAAAAAFgc/z8rFHKV3oZ8/s0/IMG_2628e.jpg When I downloaded the original I put him on display in my home life size in one of my large digital picture displays. The picture is so clear and sharp when displayed life size he really came to life. He appeared to be directly in front of me looking at me and smiling! He is so frickin cute when I was standing there admiring him I was like I really want to kiss you. I finally leaned close and began kissing his mouth and lips. The display is warm and silky smooth so it seemed like I was really kissing him which sent shivers up and down my spine. I was like OMG! It was so much fun! Since I was in the privacy of my home I took my time and enjoyed each kiss. It was like he was all mine! I am definitely going to love having this cutie life size in my home!