The other day I was talking with my sister-in-law, Rachel, and she mentioned that I haven't posted anything for awhile. Which I replied back and said that she hasn't either. That was a few days ago too, and both of us haven't posted anything yet. So here is why I haven't posted anything...
When my mom came out when Olivia was born, she bought some material to make a breastfeeding cover, but she left the rest of it here, and there was a TON left over, so I thought that I could make a blanket out of it. (Thanks mom!) So I found this cute material and that is where my time has been spent in between feedings, and naps.
14 years ago




6 comments:
That is so cute! I am glad you FINALLY posted something, (and that I did too!) We sure have cute kids! I sure wish I had some of the crafty talents that you guys have, I guess it is a good thing that I could marry into such talented family, that way you guys can help me out!
Mel,
I had no idea you were so domestic. I am very impressed and I love the material!
I have to have Brade sew on a button for me. I am pitiful!
nice work, it makes me wish for a warm spring day! do you like the breastfeeding cover? Lilly always pulled the blanket off, it was a constant struggle.
Mel,
You have certainly inherited some of your mothers creativity! It is a darling blanket and I love the ladybugs!
soooo cute! good work mel! definitely time well spent. :)
Good job Mel!! I am glad that you were able to get a sewing machine, I loved having one when my kids were small and when we were very poor. I think that was where the best creative moments come because you have no money but then think, "I could make that!"
Post a Comment