Lately it seems like I have just had this outpouring of love for my family. I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful husband, he is the best, best friend that I could ask for. He is so patient with me and our two kiddos. And is an amazing example of selfless love and charity. He has a way of putting me in my place, and helping me realize things, and seeing the other side and a different perspective of things. For my children, what can I say... I just love them to pieces!! Jaedon is such a wonderful brother to Livy and just absolute loves her. Olivia feels the same way about Jaedon too. It is so fun to sit there and just watch them interact with one another. I just LOVE my family!!

14 years ago




5 comments:
We love you Mel, we are blessed because of you!
You do have a great family! Jaedon and Livy are soo cute!
That is so sweet. Livy looks like she is growing into a very happy baby! I found your blog through The Hull's blog. We have a blog too: greggandjenni.blogspot.com
Gregg, Jenni, and Lilly McCord
hey mel! got your comment about the hair (thanks for the compliment!) i'm trying to find some good pics that show the back dimensions. i'll email those to you as soon as i can. any particular date you need them by?
You have the cutest little family! There's nothing better than family and good friends like you. Thanks for being such a great friend! You're the best!
Post a Comment