Friday, February 8, 2008

Chatty Cathy... well, just Livy

Olivia lately has figured out she has a voice and tries to communicate with us. It's better than her sudden outbursts. But she can just go on and on... and especially if she is tired. But it is very cute, and I had to cut quite a bit out. (And just a reminder, go to the bottom of the page and turn the music down there, to hear her alittle better) ;)

2 comments:

Donene said...

Okay she is saying, "If I could just get it out and make you understand what I am trying to tell you, I know my Grandma Jones would know what I am saying if she were just here! I want Grandma to come and give me a hug!" It's okay Livvy when you come and visit it will be better because Grandma knows baby talk.

Linds said...

That is funny...I thought she was saying the exact same thing as your mom said. Maybe I am going to be an ok mom. I too understand baby talk. Donene, you and I should get together. We could make a lot of money with this talent.