Monday, February 25, 2008

Got it!

Here is the video I promised, and I know you are all just dying to see it!! :) She is becoming quite the roller lately, but now the problem is she hasn't figured out how to get back on her back, so she gets alittle frustrated with that.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

She doesn't look like she just barely learned how, she looks like an old pro! Are you sure you haven't been holding this in and haven't told us! Her hair looks darker then it has in the other pictures. Is it really dark, or Jaedon's color? love ya

Unknown said...

She has just taken off with this rolling thing. Before I know it she will be walking!! It may just be the lighting. I think she is getting alittle more hair, so maybe that makes it look alittle darker. I don't know!

Donene said...

Yea!! Livy way to go! I think her hair looks darker too and yes she looks like she could just keep rolling and rolling.

The Thompsons said...

Way to go Livi!!! She does great. I love that baby...she is so cute!

Lisa said...

I am so jealous that she will let you get her on camera rolling over. Gracie can totally sense when we have the camera on her and all she does is smile, which is cute, but I want her to roll over on camera! Go Livy!

Merced said...

Cute little babe. My kids made me play this one 3 times. Maybe one day they will meet!