This is Jaedon getting his nails cut. You would think that the kid was getting murdered, or getting his finger chopped off, instead of just his nails!! But after awhile it turned more into a fake cry, and of course after every picture, "Lemme see, lemme see!!"
Jon's input: So, Jaedon absolutely hates getting his nails cut. He puts on quite the show; crying, pleading for help, "Daddy, it hurts!", etc. We've tried everything to make getting your nails cut a fun experience, but nothing seems to work, not even chocolate! Mel decided to take some pictures of Jaedon while he was throwing his fit. Through all the crying, he would hear the camera click and then say "I want to see". Then he would go back to crying. It actually distracted him very well. I just wish Mel would have told me she was going to post these pictures so I could have put on my contacts and combed my hair. I look awful!







2 comments:
Jon, I think you look great! and Jaedon is pretty funny, taking the pictures was a good idea for a distraction.
Post a Comment