Jaedon's latest thing to do lately is want to get into bed with Livy in her crib. It is pretty cute because he will make sure that the covers are over Livy, because "don't want Livy get cold." And then he will lay down and cover himself and smile and they say, "2 kiddos." It is pretty cute!



The other latest thing for Jaedon is he wants his picture taken ALL the time. But he doesn't just sit there and smile and look cute and innocent, he has to come up with all these silly poses and faces. And then has to see how the picture turned out, "Leme see, leme see." So here is one in action. Love it!!





3 comments:
Your kids are adorable:) Cute pics!!
These pics are so cute! I sure wish that Gracie was going to have a brother or sister someday! I just hope she isn't antisocial and is one of those kids that wears black trenchcoats to school and bombs the place!
Mel, they are so darling. I love Livy's bedding too!
Thanks for all your great advice. You are the best.
Post a Comment