Monday, February 4, 2008

I won't tag you, and I won't tag you...but I will tag you!

I haven't been tagged since joining the blogging world, but I do enjoy reading them. I also wondered and thought what I would put down, and write if I were to be tagged. Most of the time I just drew blanks. But I was tagged by Becka, and it is a different tag than the ones I usually see, it is an ABC tag, so I think it will be pretty fun. So, here goes... A- Attached or Single? For sure, attached! B- Best friend? My cute husband, Jon C- Cake or pie? Definitely cake, unless it is cheesecake. But is cheesecake considered a cake or pie?! The name really throws me off. D- Day of choice? Saturday! That seems to be the only day where we can actually spend the whole day together as a family. E- Essential Item? Computer...with the internet. So maybe just the internet. I have to check my email and blogs, numerous times throughout the day! :) F- Favorite Color? Hmmm...to wear, it would be black or white, but I do like the sage green color. G- Gummy Bears or Worms? I like worms more. Seems like you get more because they are long. H- Home town? Huntsville,Utah. I loved it too! It was the funnest place to grow up. I- Favorite Indulgence? SHOPPING! Jon had to give me a special budget for it. J- January or July? I would have to say July, because I like the warm weather better. But January is good too, for new starts. K- Kids? 2! Jaedon is 2 1/2 years, and Olivia is 4 1/2 months. L- Life isn't complete without? Family. Greatest joy and happiness in my life. M- Marriage date? The wonderful day of August 29, 2003. N- Number of brothers and sisters? 3 brothers, Nate, Isaac, and Mac. And 2 sisters, Rainee and Caitlin. O- Oranges or Apples? Oranges, but I do enjoy a good sweet, crisp apple. Fuji preferably. P- Phobia and fears? Not real sure here, but I have noticed that Pennsylvania bugs can give me the willies at times. I also have noticed that heights are starting to scare me alittle more as I am getting older. And really scare me if Jaedon or little kids are around. I think about them falling. Q- Quote? Hmmm...Kind of drawing a blank here, but the first thing that came to my mind though was actually my favorite scripture. It is in John 15:13 "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." The whole chapter is pretty good too. R- Reason to smile? Jon's break-dancing, Jaedon's silly face, Livy's cute smile. S- Season of choice? Fall. I like when it is starting to get cool, and my birthday is around that time also. So it is just a great time of year. T- Tag three people? Let's see, who hasn't been tagged? I will tag, my cute mom, Liz, and...oh boy, another blank...lets do Kera! U- Unknown fact about me? I am a crazy and wild, ear pincher!! Once I start it is hard to stop! The best are little kiddos ears, and if ears are cold, there is just something about that, that I just can't control myself. It runs in the family, my dad did it all the time and I think my little brother is worse than me. V- Vegetable? Chard! Way better than spinach, and they don't have it out here in the East. Well, atleast in the stores, and know one knows what it is. I should grow some in a little planter box. I took it for granted in Utah. W- Worst habit? Probably pinching ears, oh, and popping my knuckles and cracking my neck. But it feels so much better after I do it. X- X-ray or Ultrasound? Probably ultrasound...if it has to do with looking at a little baby! Y- Your favorite food? Italian, and Chinese. But pastas have been very delicious lately. Z- Zodiac sign? Good ole' Libra!

1 comments:

Linds said...

Mel,
I liked learning a little more about you. I remember your family eating chard!! No offense, but I don't think it is my favorite.
We are a lot a like in other areas though. I dress in black and white EVERY day. Thanks again for all your help with this induction.