So, a couple of people now have said that Livy looks like Claudia, Jon's mom. I definitely think that she looks more like Jon than me, but what do you think? Did I have my mother-in-law!? :)
14 years ago
So, a couple of people now have said that Livy looks like Claudia, Jon's mom. I definitely think that she looks more like Jon than me, but what do you think? Did I have my mother-in-law!? :)
Posted by
Unknown
at
7:59 AM
3 comments:
I think she looks just like Liz, so whoever Liz looks like! Don't worry there is some of Mel is her too!!
She does look like Jon's mom! She is so stinkin' cute! I hope you don't mind I added you blog to ours!
I think she looks like Jon and yes there is a little bit of Liz in there. Did liz look like her mom when she was younger? Really she looks just like Olivia and she is very cute!
Post a Comment