Check out that belly!!
"Look at me from the side...Do I look different to you?"
"Look at me from the side...Do I look different to you?"
I just love these crazy kids! 



"Look at me from the side...Do I look different to you?"


Posted by
Unknown
at
2:08 PM
8 comments:
I love the belly!! Such foxy babes!
Whoa! That is a big belly for such a little girl! How cute! LOVE chubby babies! Darling kids Mel.
Cute kids! Wish we were there to love on 'em!
Alright Mel, you keep posting pictures like these and I'm going to show up at your door at 3:30 in the morning. I'm seriously fighting the urge to drive straight to the land of chocolate right now so I can see those kids in 3D!
You've been warned.
Wow, she is growing! I love her little baby legs. I love Jaedon, Livy and Sofia too!!!
Wow, I can't believe you got a shot of all three smiling! GO MEL!! :-)
That Sofia is cute! She likes to eat, I love fat babies! Not that I am biased or anything...
Bridget
I swear, you have the most adorable kiddos. And look at that chunky little Sofia! I love it!
What a cute little chunky monkey! I love the picture of all three kids at the end!
Post a Comment