I hate to do 2 posts in one day and with out a picture, but I keep forgetting to post a funny story about Jaedon. We were in a grocery store, and Jaedon and Livy would keep running far away from me and touching everything. So I finally told them to stay right next to me, which they did. We were walking down this aisle and there was another lady in the aisle as well. She was quite the obese lady, to put it nicely, too. Jaedon is off in his own little world looking at the items on the shelves. We are approaching the lady from behind, and Jaedon all of a sudden blurts out, "Whoa! That is a BIG bum!" [Insert picture of a big bottom here] Mortified, I quickly grab him and he realizes that he has done something wrong, and we quickly walk around the corner. Which I then tell Jaedon that it is not nice to say things like that about people, even though they may be true, we don't say that. But then I begin to laugh and have a huge smile on my face. Then later we saw her again and I just could not make eye contact with the lady, and of course a grin appeared on my face that was hard to stop.
14 years ago




6 comments:
Oh Jaedon, you are so honest. I can just hear him say it,just stating the facts. It made me laugh right out loud!!!
hahaha! Did the lady hear? Little kids just say what they think...and it is usually true!!
Sofia is DARLING!
Melanie..that is so funny! Great story!
Oh man! that is the funniest thing I have heard in a while! Kids can be so so brutally honest! HaHa! -little Sofia is just as cute as ever!
How funny!!! I love these moments... once Pierson blurted out "look a big fat guy!" right in front of this man. I was trying so hard to tell him it wasn't nice, but it was SO hard not to laugh.
I love it because you can just see Jaedon surprised by this big bum in front of him. soo funny.
Post a Comment