2 People
+ 1 Wedding
+ 3 Children
= 6 Priceless Years Together
We did some celebrating yesterday. We went out to eat at Applebee's, and then for dessert we went and got some Brownstone cheesecake. (The best cheesecake EVER!). We then went and got a movie and snuggled on the couch. :)
Then this morning, Jon made my favorite, French Toast! Now the rest of the day will be spent with Jon preparing to leave for 4 WEEKS! Very sad.




7 comments:
happy anniversary love birds!
Lots of love from Scott and Claudia...
Happy Anniversary!! I am so glad that the two of you found each other! Sorry that Jon has to leave for 4 weeks but glad that I get to come and spend some time,
Happy Anniversary! Someone very talented must have taken that picture on your wedding day, I just LOVE IT :)!!!
I LOVE it too!! It is my favorite out of all of our wedding pictures. I should have just had you take our pictures! :)
Happy Anniversary! I had no idea that you were married only a year before us... How come you have 3 kids and we only have one? hahaha Sofia is such a darling little babe. I love her smiles.
Congrats on your anniversary! How sad it is that you'll be gone from your sweetheart for 4 weeks. I'm glad your parents are coming to help, not that you don't have a great helper anyway (next blog)hahaha.
Post a Comment