
This silly kid is one dang good kid. As most of you know Jon is away to Nebraska for an Air Force Family Medicine rotation for 4 weeks. (Don't worry my mom and dad are coming out to help). But we took Jon to the airport this morning and Jon told
Jaedon to be good and to help mom out. Well, I was playing around on the computer and trying to hurry because the kids still needed to get dressed for church and eat some lunch, but I was in the middle of getting some things done.
Jaedon and Livy were in their room and I could hear them talking and then next thing I know they both come walking out and Livy is in her Sunday dress, and
Jaedon says, "I got Livy dressed, but I couldn't do the zipper." I was just in amazement and awe. I hadn't asked them to do anything or mentioned anything about getting dressed. What joy and great love I have for that cute kiddo. I then said that he needed to get dressed, and a couple of minutes later he came out all dressed by himself. He is such a good kid, and can be so loving and thoughtful.

I had to put one in of Sofia. She is just the cutest thing, and waking up at 3 in the morning and getting a little grin like this, makes it all worth it!
8 comments:
what a blessing to have such good kiddos. and sophia is a heart-melter!
That's such a cute story. I bet he and Livy were so proud of themselves. And I didn't know your dad was coming too. That will be great for you and the kids to have both of them around.
Thats adorable! He looks so much like Mac to me!!
What a cute story! He is stepping up to be the man of the house while dad is gone! How cute! I love love little sophia's leg warmers! Oh my gosh!
Jaedon you are so cute and such a big help to your Mom. Way to go for raising such cute little kiddos. Sofia's cute little smile makes me have a big grin on my face:)
Oh, I just love Jaedon. He is seriously one of the sweetest little boys I've ever met. And look at that Sofia! CUTE!
and btw, I was a little worried for you until you said your parents were coming. Even still, though, if you need a hand or anything at all, please don't hesitate to ask because I'd be more than willing to help!
Jaedon, you da man! Way to be there for your Mom and Livy. Keep up the good work. Loved the picture of Sofia---such a cutie. That would be worth waking up to, we agree! We're glad your mom and dad are coming out to help. You'll have a great time together.
Jaedon's story is SO CUTE, but Sofia has stolen me. She is a DOLL!! I love her smiles and her belly is awesome!!
Post a Comment